Saturday, January 06, 2007

December 27, 2006

yesterday we left much later than we planned...about 3 hours late because it took a while to get this strap fixed on my car. this was an essential repair considering it was to hold my gas tank in place. anyway, said our goodbyes and i cried on my mom because when she was hugging me she said, "i hope you find what you're looking for..."my mom is so cool. the drive was easy and i pulled out of jackson to the song i've been thinking about for months: Grateful Dead's "Box of Rain"--what a perfect song.

the soundtrack after that:
grateful dead--american beauty
neola's booty mix
weezer--pinkerton
red party 2 (from a party long ago...including old school hip hop)
bob marley--gold
counting crows--august and everything after

dallas has been eh and right now we're sitting in the gayest coffee house i have EVER BEEN. it's called Buli and some hot lady just walked in. i hope k$ forgives my ogling. :) so on to roswell we go today...we're giving up on getting to amarillo this trip in favor of more time in the new mexico blue sky.

onward!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home