Wednesday, October 04, 2006

But I'm here with my hands on my heart

how can one band be SO GOOD??

your mission for today: get The Crane Wife, the new Decemberists' album.

i can't seem to string the words together to do it justice just yet. hell, i probably won't ever do it justice, but there's still a review coming.

until i do, here's a picture of a camel. it was hanging out in a field with zebras and longhorns just outside of dallas. see those trucks in the background? that's I-20:

your mom's a camel

2 Comments:

At October 05, 2006 10:12 AM, Blogger ben said...

yeah! this is the next disc i'm buying, or maybe downloading for free if i can find it somewhere.

we saw paul simon last night, he was awesome! sufjan on monday!

 
At October 10, 2006 2:40 PM, Blogger The Library Guy said...

I've heard good things, but haven't purchased any of the Decembrists' CDs yet... I may when I get a chance.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home