Saturday, January 06, 2007

December 27, 2006 (Day 2)

Day 2 of Wheels on Fire Aught 6:

so we finished up in dallas and rolled out headed to roswell. saw some cool stuff on that side of texas and k$ had never been past dallas, so it was a cool experience for both of us. she also got to drive my car for something like the 3rd time ever. i keep thinking about what my mom said to me when she hugged me goodbye. i do hope i find what i'm looking for. and maybe i'll just find it in the looking, you know?

dallas to roswell soundtrack:
wilco--yankee hotel foxtrot
iron & wine--woman king EP
bob dylan--highway 61 revisited
duncan's For Neola mix (SHOUT to D: dude knows how to make a mix!)
neil young--harvest
neko case--fox confessor brings the flood (why do you think i'm even bothering with tucson?? i have to convince this woman to marry me.)

tomorrow's touring the alien sites and sending postcards.

onward to tucson!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home