Thursday, July 13, 2006

Project Runway number 3

So...this new cast may have some excitement in them after all. I have been waiting for this.

Malan is just...crazy. When asked where he's from, he replied, "Born in Taiwan...and...from...uh...all ovah." Dude is gonna reveal one of these episodes that he's straight outta Compton.

Ursher's coffee filter dress was really...pretty. and the gay southern boy's comment about it smelling like febreze cracked me up.

And then there's Detroit Rock City Neck. His attempt at Santino's villainous shoes is only so-so. Dude...chill with the gray hoodie, okay?

I can't wait to see who is getting kicked out for violating the rules of the game. Sometimes, I think I want Tim Gunn to be my baby daddy. Hmm...maybe not. He likes turtleneck sweaters too much. Oh...and he's the gay, so he probably wouldn't comply to being baby-daddy.

Humph.

If you don't watch this show, what in the hells is wrong with you??

1 Comments:

At July 19, 2006 1:01 AM, Blogger vince said...

re: malan

http://www.littlebigchris.com/archives/000760.html

-vince

 

Post a Comment

<< Home